Book Trailer for Pilikia

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Who?

At first, I was not so sure about Matthew McConaughey as Michael Connelly's Mickey Haller, but I'm coming to accept it. I think he rises to the role. I'm also not sure about Katherine Heigl as Stephanie Plum, although I think she's an excellent actress. I've been hoping for the rumored Honey West movie with Reese Witherspoon, but that seems to have been shelved. Now comes word that Tom Cruise will play Jack Reacher in Lee Child's One Shot. I'm sorry, but I just can't see that. I'm not sure who could play the part of a six-five, two-fifty pound, quiet drifter, but I don't see Cruise.

2 comments :

  1. Mandy said...

    I wasn't at first but in the photos from the movie Heigl really looks the part with her dark hair.

  2. Arthur B. Burnett said...

    Greetings from Falls County,
    The only one I'm really up to speed on is Heigl playing Stephanie Plum. Like Mandy, I think she will make good. I hope so anyway. I would like to see several Plum movies.

    I didn't realize there was talk of a Honey West movie. I really hope it gets back on track.